1. Improve balance. The water surface is inherently unbalanced. If a person wants to stand on the inflatable fishing sup, he needs strong core stability and leg strength to maintain balance.
2. Full body workout. Balance on a paddle board requires coordination of the hands and feet and muscle development. So learning to paddle board can exercise the whole body.
3. Decompression. Exercise helps reduce stress, while water soothes the body. Playing blue paddle boards can moderately relieve physical fatigue and decompression.
4. Cardiovascular health. Playing paddleboard helps avoid falling victim to heart attack and stroke.
5. Get close to nature. Being calm on the water and being in contact with nature has a positive effect on mental health and attitude. You can also get vitamin D from the sun.